Monday, September 04, 2006

T-minus 6 days

I had my last day of work today. It was a busy day. Almost all our rooms were filled, and almost everyone was checking out. No one made a big deal about this being my last day, which was okay. I didn't want a big tadoo anyway, especially since I had only been there for 2 months.

Well anyway. I got to go home early, too. Which I'm glad about. I came home and slept for 2 hours! Boy did I need that! Then Daniel and I ate dinner and made our (hopefully) last trip to Wal-Mart. Of course, who knows if we'll have to go back before our move? Wal-Mart is just down the road from our new apartment, so I'm sure we'll have lots of wal-mart runs in the future.

My future days will consist of packing. That's it. So wish me luck with all of that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck and may you have many Wal-Mart runs in the future. ;)

Love,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

I can not EVEN explain to you how EXCITED I am about you being up here!!!

When does Daniel plan to start work?

-Amanda