Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rachel's Wedding





This past weekend, we drove 6 hours to Memphis for the wedding of the year. Daniel's baby sister found the love of her life last year, and they decided to get married. At first, I objected strongly. But then I realized I couldn't argue with her. She's the same age I was when I married Daniel! How weird! But she seems so much younger than I was!! Ha! Oh well...

Anyway, moving right along. Here are just a few pics from the glorious day. She was so beautiful. Very different than anyone was expecting. They had such a wonderful time, and you could see the love between them just bursting! *sigh* Check out their cake toppers! How cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That top photo of Rachel is just beautiful!! Great job!!
-Amanda

Vanessa said...

that cake looks fantastic...ooooh...I'm starving!

Just look at all them happy, pretty people!

Unknown said...

I agree... the top picture is just awesome. I love your tree pictures, too. Jeanette is going up to Mt. Magazine tomorrow to view the leaves. I miss you.

Love,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures Amber. Great job. Hope you are settling in to your new home.

love~
morgan

Shannon said...

hey. I really need to talk to you or amanda. Is there anyway you could emailme you phone number?