Sunday, December 03, 2006

Update

Okay friends. I know it's been quite a while since I last updated. I've been incredibly busy with work, then my dad came to visit. Let's see, where shall I begin?

Work. I officially stepped down as store manager. And we actually hired a new girl to be the store manager. But... she hasn't come in to do her paperwork. She hasn't called. I don't know what to think. So I'm still "acting" as store manager until we can get one in our store. Grrr. So I'll be a busy little girl during this wonderful holiday season pretending to know what I'm doing.

Thanksgiving. Because of work, we couldn't travel anywhere to see family. We were stuck here. But some friends of ours were having their family over, and they invited us. We had a good time. The food was yummy. The company was great. It was good. But it was still difficult not being with our own family. But it was neat seeing the families' traditions mix together. And I'll have wonderful memories of that time together. *Thanks, Amanda!*

Dad. This past week, he came to visit us. We had a great time.

Well, that's about it. OH! Except that we did get a little bit of snow! It started out as ice, which made the roads difficult to drive on. And we really didn't get that much snow. Probably only about 5 inches. But it was beautiful all the same. *Sigh*

Well, until next time. Maybe I'll post pics of our Christmas tree!

No comments: