Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Worms

I HATE them! Especially ones that are two feet long. Especially when it's raining and dark and I can't tell if I've accidentally squished one or not.

EEEWWWWW! gross. yuck! blech!

it gives me the willies just thinking about em.

On a similar, yet different, note... I saved a caterpillar. It was on my car window. At first, I started to just walk away. But then I got a leaf, let the little guy crawl up on it, and placed him in a wonderfully green bush. I expect to see a beautiful butterfly soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you hate Sandworms, too?? Hee hee

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

poetry!

Unknown said...

I miss you.

Sissy

Kyla said...

did you know that when we still lived in cloverdale, our house was infested with thousands of earthworms? they came in under the sliding glass door. our dog was on the patio trying to stop them. he had a worm under each paw and some in his mouth. it was terrible. we poured salt on the door track and the ones that were trying to get in turned around.

Unknown said...

Dude, time for a new post. We're bored out here . . .

Memphis details?