Sunday, May 27, 2007

From Nashville to Memphis



After we finished visiting Dad and Lynn in Nashville, we decided to stop in Memphis to visit D's family. While we were there, we took D's mom out to dinner for an early Mother's Day. I had made her some jewelry that she LOVED! I was pretty proud, and she was so happy, too!

The next day, we went to Beale Street Music Festival, which is part of Memphis in May. We got to ride the trolly to the music festival, which was fun! It had been raining, so everything was covered in mud... not so fun. But later that night, we went with D's dad down Beale Street. We saw these guys doing crazy back flips and front flips. Took a little video of 'em. Overall, we had a great time hanging out with D's dad, which we don't do that often.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the music. :)

klasieprof said...

WOW..!!! Pretty freekin amazing!! Great video!!

Unknown said...

I'd SO bust my head open . . .