Sunday, June 03, 2007

Last of our trip






So when we left Memphis, we decided we would call some friends of ours and meet for dinner. We hadn't seen Nate and Tina since last year, and were really excited about getting to see them again! Especially since they have had a baby, and we hadn't met him yet. We met at Colton's and ate dinner and talked for a good while. I got to sit by Zeke, which was great for picture takin! Isn't he SO CUTE!?!

I also forgot to post this picture from when we were in Nashville. The house across from Lynn's house dates back to the Civil war. It was used as a hospital. The "shed" in the back is one of the access points for the Underground Railroad. Apparently, the tunnel is still in tact. Pretty cool, I thought. But I thought the house was gorgeous, so I wanted you all to see it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. Well, the house is nice, but the shed; fantastic picture. You are good!!!

Amber said...

Thank you, anonymous!