Friday, October 12, 2007

Bikes, Blues, and BBQ 2007






We just celebrated Bike, Blues, and BBQ this past weekend! Boy, there sure are tons of bikes that come from all over the US! This year at work, we decided to "dress up" like biker chicks. :D So I got some temporary tattoos and put em on. Dressed in black. Black eyeliner. I was set! On Friday, we decided to go down to Dickson Street and see all the bikes. Tons and tons of people were lined along the streets. Vendors filled the parking lots. And music floated through the air. We met D's family there again this year. They are always fun to be around! We had such a great time! We got to see a zydeco band that was awesome! My favorite part was the guy playing the washboard. :) Hope you enjoy the pics from the evening!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this Memphis or Fayetteville? You look like you had fun.

Love you.
Sissy.

Anonymous said...

You have faithful readers who feel it's been much too long since your last post. (I don't think I could even keep up with a blog...so I'm always impressed how often you post. But still, I like reading them and looking at the pics) Love you and miss you tons. One of these days we WILL make it up to your new place.
Love ya
pm