Thursday, December 20, 2007

!!!!!!!!

I sold my first photo today! Okay, I actually sold my first photo a couple of months ago. But it was to family and friends. But TODAY, I sold a piece to someone I've never met. They have my work in their home. I don't know who it is, but a part of me is with them.

It's hard to let go of something so important to you. Something that you created from your innermost being. But you know what? It's so cool at the same time! Someone enjoyed my work enough to BUY it!

Wow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, u talented thing, u!

Penny McGlawn said...

Yay!!!!!! It does not surprise me that someone would want your work in their home...I want your work in my home!!!
Hope we get to see each other soon! Love ya!

Hannah said...

I am so proud of you. Your willingness to put yourself out there is truly inspiring.

Sweet Woodruff said...

Where can I see your work? That would be neat to see.

God bless you. Merry Christmas. Comes see us. (((((hugs)))))

Unknown said...

Cool. Which one?

Hugs,
Sissy

Unknown said...

wow amber! it's kind of exciting to see little bits of yourself begin to be dispersed throughout the world.

i'm sorry i'm horrible at correspondance. i've thinking about you a lot lately and am glad to see you're doing well :)

Sweet Woodruff said...

Happy New Year! ((hug))