Friday, July 14, 2006

Fun times at work

Well I started my new job. I've been working quite a bit for training purposes. So far, I've really enjoyed it! I think that if I ever move, I will look for another job at a hotel. I'm getting most of it down. And I've really enjoyed the interaction with people. Of course, Saturdays and Sundays are the slowest days of my work week. But it's good to have some down time, as well. Just bring a good book. Anybody got suggestions for books that won't put me to sleep?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

the Harry Potter Series. Never hurts to re-read them. Or Eragon or Eldest, I have also recently discovered The Theif Lord and other books by Cornelia Funke. Glad you are having fun at work.

Amber said...

Thanks for the suggetions!

Hope you're doing well.

Unknown said...

Hey Boo. I just read a series by Lauraine Snelling called Dakotah Treasures. It's very much like Jeanette Oak... which is also a good series. :D

Hugs,
Sissy