Sunday, March 25, 2007

Day Trip




Last Sunday was so beautiful here! The weather was gorgeous; not too hot, not too cold. We went sandal shopping for Daniel and met a guy from my home town. We talked for a long time with him! But he pointed us in the direction of Mt. Sequoyah. It's this great lookout point that looks over downtown Fayetteville. So we thought it we'd take a few snapshots.

We also decided to go to Wilson Park. It's this park in town that everyone has talked about. We keep hearing how beautiful it is. So we finally took the good weather as a good opportunity to get out and relax. When we first got there, we discovered a drum circle. So we went over to the area they were playing and just sat and watched them. It was great getting to hear the cool rhythms that all the different drums were making. I think they meet every Sunday afternoon, so we'll definitely be going back!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It really couldn't have been a better day!

Vanessa said...

two of my fav places...found em by accident but go back as often as I can.

Hi corexian!

Unknown said...

Comment moderation? Really?
Paranoid.
After all, it is only us "wackos" that stalk your blog anyway . . .

Amber said...

I knew there were some of you out there that "stalked" me! At least I know now SOMEONE cares! :P