Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Peace, not war; part 2

I know that I may have offended some people by my last post on "Peace, not war". And I'm sorry if you were offended. That was NOT my intention. The whole purpose of my blog is to share a little bit of my life with those that I love. To update my family and friends on my daily life. This is not a political blog, nor a place to debate subjects of this matter. I merely want to share my life.

I'm at a crossroads in my life right now. I'm surrounded by new thoughts and ideas. I'm encouraged to continue building on my skills, both musically and photographically. I've been challenged spiritually each week as we worship and learn about God's word. I've been exposed to a more natural way of living and am loving the organic lifestyle I keep encountering. I just want to share the newness of life with those I care about!

Sharing. Just sharing. That's all. I'm not trying to push my beliefs on anyone. And I hope for the same respect from all of you, too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you Little Sister.

Hugs,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

because u don't want to make this situation more politically charged than it already is, i'll keep my opinions for myself and simply say kudos for standing up for what u believe. and congrats on the new outlets in your life that you're exploring. peace is ALWAYS a good place to start.

peas and graze!