Thursday, August 16, 2007

I think I need to go yard saling.

So this morning, I take Daniel to work like every other day. I've dropped him off, and now headed back home. I pass by this building right next to D's, and there's tons of people in the parking lot. They're all spread out with tons of clothes and such set out.

My first thought: "Wow! It's a huge combined yard sale!" So I slow down, trying to see what's out, cause I might want to stop.


My second thought: "But it's a Thursday. Don't the big yard sales usually wait till the weekend?"

Realization: This isn't a sale. It's freshmen, with their parents, getting all their dorm stuff ready to take inside to their dorm.

Oops. *Blush*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee... I love you. But remember, we had our garage sale on a Thursday and it was HUGE! :D

Love,
Sissy

Vanessa said...

i'd have been ALL OVER THAT.

shoot...I might have offered them something if I saw something good...

shameless. That's me.

Shannon said...

Check out the portfolio picture I posted yesterday.....

Unknown said...

I thought I saw a good guitar out there. You might should have traded one of our old ones for it. :)