Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Up Close and Personal









So a few weeks ago, we got to go to a Chris Tomlin concert! It was very last minute, but SO worth it. We got tickets for the front section they named the "Praise Pit". The section was real close to the stage, but we were told it was standing only. No seats the whole time. Well I was okay with that! I stand all day at work, so what's a few hours at a music concert? When we got there, we were some of the first people to the pit. So we got our spots right by the stage! We were right in front of the lead guitarist, and D could reach out and touch his guitar pedals! It was an awesome night! It was like, one big worship service. Lead by Chris Tomlin himself. Awesome! Anyway, so here are a few pictures from the night. Keep in mind they are NOT zoomed in at all! We really were that close! :D Oh, and I've actually got video too, but I haven't had time to put that up yet. When I do though, I'll put it up here! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad we got to go!

Unknown said...

Woah... that's CLOSE. I'm glad you had fun.

Hugs,
Melinda