Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yeah, I know. It's been, like, forever. What can I say? I go through spurts.

So guess what?! I'm a teacher!!!! I have a new job working at the local Montessori school. I'm with the 0-6 month old infants for now. But in a couple of weeks, I will get my OWN class! I'll have 6-12 month olds!!! :D (Can you tell I'm excited?!) I have already fallen in love with all the babies I take care of. I'm glad though, that I'll get to have some of them again in my own room. I'm just so thrilled I can hardly stand it!

That's what's been going on with me. It's a full time, 8-5, REAL job! So, I've been a little busy getting used to my new schedule. (Like going to bed at 10.)

Speaking of going to bed early... that's my cue. Good night. And I really hope it's not so long before I write again!

Love to all.

4 comments:

Penny McGlawn said...

Yay!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to hear more about it. :)

klasieprof said...

i understand about getting used to the schedule.
I'm out of the house by 7, drive 45 minutes, teach 2 hours, observe 2 hours, lunch, drive 45 minutes, teach 2 hours, drive an hour to get home.
Then the last 3 weeks I've had parenting classes 2 nights a week.
Then...(there's always THEN), Tomorrow I have a frikken EIGHT hour parenting seminar. Just me. Just me.
I'm tired. I'm worn out. and of course..."Started" yesterday.

Anonymous said...

kudos! and also "AHHHH" you're shaping our future.

Anonymous said...

teach those eager young minds