Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jazzercise!



I've started Jazzercise! Don't worry, there aren't ANY cheesy leotards or spandex here! No 80's music. Only fun, contemporary music to move to. It's so fun! This is my second week, and I find myself during the day looking forward to my jazz time. :D Crazy. I've been eating more salad *willingly!* and drinking more water too! You wanna know something else?! I've already lost 5 pounds and dropped a pant size!!! O_O I think with my super fast results, I am willing to keep it up!

So, if you're in need of a new routine, I highly suggest finding a Jazzercise location near you and giving it a shot!! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!!!!! 5lbs, way to go!

We've been going to "Zumba" at the gym but want to find something we can do at the office during lunch, do you know if the Jazzercise DVD's are any good? Do you know if they sell the DVD's at your place or only on their website?

You will be missed tonight!!!

Love ya,
Jaye T.

Unknown said...

I'm digging the 70's image. :)

Unknown said...

You can eat salad? :( I'm jealous.

Seriously though, have fun. That's what it's all about.

Love,
Sissy

Kristi Petrak said...

Good for you Amber!!! I know it takes work to lose weight, but you found what you enjoy and are pulling it off. You rock. ^_^ Just keep it up and you'll be able to lose whatever you want. You're gorgeous, girly! ^_^
Here's another tip with salads--just learned it--put tomatoes on your salad, and you'll need less dressing because the tomatoes will moisten it up. ^_^
Also, congrats on your job! ^_^