Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ready for SPRING!

I'm done with winter! The cold air, the bulky clothes, the closed windows. Yuck! I'm ready for warm weather, birds singing, flowers blooming, riding in my car with the windows down! Bring it on!!!

I went on a walk today and found baby ducks, still in their eggs, waiting to hatch. :D These were my first nest eggs to ever see in person. It was so exciting! I think these pictures turned out great!





I'm also ready to jump in the refreshing waters of a swimming pool! Of course, I'm hoping that the Jazzercise will help with certain aspects of that spring activity. :)



While I was taking pictures of the pool, I stumbled (almost literally) upon another nest of eggs. :D They are SO cool!



Another part of spring I love are the flowers. I love when the flowers come up. Ours are beginning to pop up. We've got Jonquils and Irises. I can't wait to see them bloom!





Spring

Spring is life
Spring is hope
So is love and
happiness.
Spring renews.
Without spring,
life is forlorn.
Spring is nostalgia
after bitter storm.
Put spring in your heart

Archie Greenidge


What is your favorite part of spring?! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My FAVORITE part of spring is the weather....the warm sun with the cool breeze is such a perfect combination! I also like the thunderstorms, especially at night because they help me sleep!

Unknown said...

Lucky. It's still so cold here. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. :(

Love,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

I really love that last photo of the eggs in their nest right before the flower photos. Some talent you have there!

Kristi Petrak said...

Way cool. I agree with Melinda. You're lucky. It's cold here, too!!! I love your spring pics. They inspired me to hope for spring instead of dreading the rest of the winter. Love you!!! ^_^

Sweet Woodruff said...

So where are you? You must be busy. Leave a comment every once in awhile so I can officially hear from you. :) Hugs love!