Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Hair Color

My roots have been showing like an 80 year old oak tree. So last night, Carolyn dyed my hair. First we went to Sally Beauty Supply. On our way there, the fog was so thick, we thought our town had disappeared! When we were on the way to her house, the fog was even thicker! We could barely see street lights.

We got to her house undamaged. Then we finally got started on my hair! Yea! I was wanting to go back to my natural hair color. The color we picked out is a lot darker than natural, but I think it will be okay when my roots start coming in. At least lets hope so! :)

Hopefully one day soon, I'll post a picture of it!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So what was the color before? I haven't seen a picture of you in so long! Are you going to come visit my blog? I posted new baby pictures! I'm also going to link your blog!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and the darker hair is a nice change, especially for the season.

Love ya,
D

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the new color looks great--not that I didn't like the red. In fact, I tried to make mine red--that is, I highlighted it red, but the 'lights turned out more "golden" than "red"and are hardly noticable. So, oh well...

-Amanda

ps- Isn't your Daniel so sweet with his comment. Awe...