Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Anniversary


We are celebrating our 4th anniversary today! This is me and my hubby on our wedding day! Aren't we a beautiful pair? ;) I can honestly say that this was the best day of my life, so far. I had such a good time with my friends, family, and new husband. Our wedding was beautiful! A perfect day. I felt like the most beautiful bride in the whole world!

Thank you God for blessing me with such a wonderful memory of the most important day in my life. You have blessed me beyond all of my imagination. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please help me to learn about your love better through my life with Daniel. Help me be the kind of wife that he needs. Thank you for his love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you more!
D

Anonymous said...

You were beatuiful... and still are!

I hope that you two have a wonderful day together and many many more happy years!

-AR

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

We love you guys and pray that God blesses your marriage beyond everyone's wildest dreams!

- Leslie