Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Good News!

Hello to all!


Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I will post later about Christmas and New Year's. But I do have some exciting news to share!


I'm kind of starting a photography business! I'm getting my name out to the public and starting to make my name known. I have a meeting tomorrow with a bridal consultant that wants to keep a sample of my work to show her brides. One of my very bestest friends has helped me with a brochure and business card to hand out at work. She's also helping me get a new digital camera to jump start my career.


I will post more when I know more. Just wanted to share the good news!

*EDIT*
I forgot to mention that over the holidays I was informed about my published photo. I won the "Editor's Choice" award for 2005! How cool is that?!?! The particular photo is in my new brochure; the one of my neice with her Cabbage Patch doll.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woopie! That sounds so cool.

Love,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited! I can't wait to have you take our picture!!!!