Saturday, December 03, 2005

New Zealand


Ahh... Isn't this a beautiful sight? This is in Christchurch, New Zealand. Daniel and I ate lunch on this beach one day this past June. It was a gorgeous day! Nice weather, good food, beautiful landscape, and a feeling of home. If D and I had to pick anywhere in NZ to live, it would probably be this city. But we're still waiting on the Lord to show us where He wants us. If He even cares. Maybe a better statement is, we're just waiting on a clearer picture of what we want to do and where we want to go.

So on this cold, wintery day, imagine yourself on this beach. It's warm out, and you are surrounded by the most beautiful scenes in the world. You're not rushed with shopping. You don't have a care in the world. You are at peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God cares. I know it's hard to wait.

Love,
Sissy

Shannon said...

Throw in pictures with Santa are done and no waiting in line with a fussy baby and I'm there!
P.S. God can do a lot in a little time. You just have to wait for it...just look what's happened to me in just the past year. Boy I didn't see all that coming, married, new house, new baby, new friends.....it happens fast if you're waiting and open to it. Just have faith. I'm praying about it.