Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tulsa




This past weekend, we went to Tulsa for a workshop. It was so much fun! We went to tons of classes, learned a whole lot about unity and "emerging church" type of stuff. We had wonderful times of worship and praise, and we met up with some old friends. Some of our friends are kiwis, or New Zealanders. It was so energizing to be around them, but it made us yearn for NZ. We're trying desperately to find a way to get to NZ sooner, so we could really use prayers to wait on God's timing and to know when that is.

Here are a few pics of the weekend. Also, you guys need to check out the band Shades of Green. They're totally awesome! I went to school with one of the members, and I know they will make it big! They're website is www.shadesofgreenmusic.com. Go check them out!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I can't believe you went to Tulsa for the workshop and didn't tell me! I was only an Hour or so away! I'm so sad I missed a chance to see you!