Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

I've had the most wonderful birthday this year! I got the day off of work, which was a great start. I had a relaxing morning, with nothing to do. I was so lazy; it was great! Then in the afternoon, I went over to my friend Katie's house and worked on my scrapbook. I finished two 2-page layouts, which was a wonderful accomplishment! :) Then we went to my favorite pizza place to eat dinner. It was Daniel and I, Daniel and Amanda, Laura Jean, Josh and Katie, and Scott. We had a blast laughing and eating. Yum! Later that night, Daniel and I and Scott all went to see Harry Potter. I really enjoyed it!

The next day at work, my boss surprised me with a miniature cake and a gift certificate. So I spent the whole day "shopping". :) Then, on Friday, our small group from church got together for a cook out. They all surprised me by bringing cards and birthday cake! They're the best!

*I want to give a special shout-out to my hubby. He's been great with the birthday thing this year! He got me the new cd from Barlow Girl, with an autographed copy of the album cover!! He also got me a new dress! He also made the most amazing ice cream cake ever! He's the best hubby!*

So, a new wallet, dress, and CD, lots of money from family, 4 birthday cakes, and many cards later, I'm a wonderfully content lady! Thanks to all who helped make it that way! :D

No comments: