Sunday, July 22, 2007

You asked for it!




So I thought I'd post some pics taken while using my new lens. They're not the best ones cause I need to save something for my show coming up in October! But at least you'll get an idea of what it can do!! I'm so excited to have it! :D

The first one is of the hermit crab we've been pet-sitting. His name is Hermes. Isn't he cute?!! This picture was taken from across the room!

Next is of a butterfly on the rain gutter. Can you see the rain drops, and the nails in the wood? That gives you just a bit of perspective.

And last is of me. D thought he'd try his hand at photography! Wish he had a better subject to shoot, though! ;) Maybe next time!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

he couldn't possibly have a better subject! plus, the look on your face says, alright, daniel, give me back the camera.

Anonymous said...

GAHHH...attack of the hermit crab. ~~~ dude, i totally see the next monster flick in the making here!

Amber said...

There's a REASON I'm the photographer, and NOT the one being photographed!!

Unknown said...

No reason other than you are good at taking amazing photographs! I think you look beautiful in the pictures I took of you. I had a hard time keeping it steady, though, because of the higher magnification. Just shows how much better you are at this!

Kristi Petrak said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Amber girl!!!
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!
Love you so much !!!!!! ^_^

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good day. http://mghollis.blogspot.com/2007/07/for-my-little-sister.html

Love you.
Sissy

PS. No, they don't all read my blog. It's for the big giveaway carnival at "Rocks in My Dryer."