Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Toy

I took photos for a friend in May. After meeting with her to show her the pictures, I was ecstatic to find a check for way more than I charged her in my purse. *Thanks, Mica!!* Guess what? It was enough to purchase a new addition to my photography equipment!

Yesterday, it came in the mail. My new lens. Ahh. It's SO beautiful! It's a telephoto lens that allows me to see so much from far away. I can't wait to go play and take some photos! Here's a link to the kind I got:

http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?cat=1&grp=5&productNr=2161

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see pictures.........

Love,
Me

Amber said...

As soon as I have time to take them, they're going up!

Anonymous said...

We'll be leaving for Portland this week, but I really really hope we can get together soon when we get back. I miss you soooo much!
pm

Anonymous said...

you know how people slam their utensils down on a table and yell dinner...well, i wish i knew what to slam down on the table when i yell pictures. ah well, "We Want PICTURES! We Want PICTURES!"

Amber said...

:D

They're coming soon!

:D