Thursday, September 27, 2007

Old Cemetery





So today, I was feeling very creative and wanted to go out and take some photos. Since I had the day off from work, that worked out great! The first place I went to was this old, old cemetery. Which was great because there was a HEAVY fog this morning! Most of the dates I saw were from the 1800's. There were several graves, though, that had the dates worn off. So there's no telling how long they've been there!

*NESS, I'll have to tell you where this one is... it's SO cool and I know you'd really enjoy it!

I hope you all enjoy these photos!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

oh the poor thing looks like it needs some love!

great foggy photos!

Sweet Woodruff said...

Old Cemetery's are my favorite places. I don't know why and I guess that makes me borderline creepy, but there is so much history there and the lines and textures in old headstones are cool.

Beautiful pictures.

Unknown said...

Woah... that's pretty. Abandoned Beauties.

Love,
Sissy

Unknown said...

Silly me. I should have looked there before I left a comment. LOL Looks fantastic.

Love,
Sissy

Kristi Petrak said...

You've found your passion--so glad for you!!!! ^_^ Love you girly!