Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bad to the Bone


So last night, we went over to Aaron and Jaye T's house. A's got a motorcycle, and I needed some good shots for my upcoming show! After dinner and picture taking, A asked if I wanted a ride. Umm.... YEAH! I had never ridden on a bike before, so I was pumped! Unfortunately, my camera ran out of battery, so we didn't get any pics of me ON the bike, but I can assure you it was so much FUN! I told A I wanted a ride up and down Dickson during Bikes Blues and BBQ! And there will be tons of pics for that!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a fantastic smile!!!

Unknown said...

LOL. Looks like you had fun.

Hugs,
Sissy

Sweet Woodruff said...

I'm so excited. I have family! Come see me when you can.

Sweet Woodruff said...

My post didn't show up. I'll try again. Anyway, I'm happy because I have family. I get so lonesome. *sniff*

Sweet Woodruff said...

Your blog hates me. waaaaaaa

Sweet Woodruff said...

Oh, I see, you have to approve my comment. ROFL Doh! Blah, blah, blah...yada, yada, yada...I'm trying to fill up a bunch of space so it will look like you got a bunch of responses so people will know you have lots of friends. LOL

Duh! Gotta go!

Unknown said...

How did the actual bike pics turn out? Curious and excited to see them.

Amber said...

They turned out pretty good! Now I just have to decide which one to use! :D

Sweet Woodruff said...

So, like, where are you? And where at the pictures you took?