Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Laziness


Okay. OKAY! I know that I haven't posted in a while. I know! But here I am... posting. So you better enjoy it!! ;)

I was at the store buying some bread. And it's a pretty big bread section. I thought I'd browse the aisles when all of sudden I see this package. What is it, you say? Toast. TOAST! What the? Who buys bread that is already toasted?! Who is so lazy that they can't even put bread in a toaster?! I had to back up a moment and think to myself, "Self, you never know WHO might need bread that's already toasted. People without a toaster might need already toasted bread. People that don't know how to operate a toaster might need already browned warm bread." The only problem? It's not hot. Who eats toast that isn't hot? Who puts butter or jam on cold toast?!

Okay, well, some of you out there might actually buy this already toasted bread. I don't know. But I just thought it was interesting and just HAD to tell you all about it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how weird! You're completely right- if people buy toast, then must not like it hot, because it's just as much work putting it in the mic or oven to get warmed up as it is to toast in the first place! lol rediculous.

Anonymous said...

YEY!!!! You posted something!!!

Um, as for the taost, that's just freaky weird. In my opinion, toast that is not warm is not toast.. it's more like hard bread.

-Amanda

Vanessa said...

uh....look at the brand. Apparently this is for all those poor dummies who are so blond they don't know how to make toast....


seriously????? BIMBO???? That's Leno worthy.


I am laughing my head off.

Amber said...

Good idea, Ness! I'll have to send it in!! Who knows, maybe I'll get a free trip to the Leno show?! You wanna go with, since it's your idea anyway?! :)

Vanessa said...

a trip to so. cal? I'm so there....