Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!



These are a few of the sights we've seen today. The weathermen predicted snow... again. But until today, those predictions never came true. Today, however, it is snowing heavily! Okay, at least for Arkansas, it's snowing heavily. Ness, Sara... I know you guys are trying to muffle your giggles!! Anyway, it's cool, and I thought I'd post a couple pictures of it. One is of our car early on in the day. The other is of tracks from our resident ducks that live in our apartment complex. They are so cute, huddled together, waddling from one pond to the other! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is actually a fairly respectable snow fall...If I was in MI, I would probably take a 40 minute drive to the Mall, but since we're here, the kid's school closed early and we're planning a major "lie around in your pajamas" day tomorrow. :)

I like the duckies tracks.